Welcome to the Uxbridge Legion.Branch 170 recieved its charter in 1930! Active for over 75 years, the members have met in various places around town including the old post office, and the old marketplace, and finally in the late 40's establishing the location that continues to this day. The original building burned down in 1953, and was rebuilt. It has since had several renovations. It is notable that most of the work on the legion has been done by volunteers.
Serving veterans and their dependents, promoting Remembrance, and acting in the service of Canada and its communities.
keep looking »